In its continued efforts to ensure that the curve remains flattened, the follow curfews have been put into effect for the period Saturday May 9, 2020 to Saturday, May 23, 2020
· Saturday, May 9th , 2020- Full 24-hour curfew
· Sunday, May 10th, 2020- Full 24-hour curfew
· Monday, May 11 through Friday, May 15 from 5:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.- Limited curfew
· Saturday May 16th, 2020- Full 24-hour curfew
· Sunday, May 17th, 2020- Full 24-hour curfew
· Monday, May 18 through Friday, May 22 from 5:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.- Limited curfew
– Beaches will reopen from 5:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. for swimming and exercising only with the social distancing measures of remaining at least 6 feet apart in full effect with the exception of persons living in the same household.
– Borders remain closed
– To date, a total of 12 persons have recovered from COVID-19 with 0 deaths. St. Kitts & Nevis has one of the highest testing rates in CARICOM and the Eastern Caribbean and uses only the molecular tests which are the gold standard of testing.
We encourage strict observance with the curfew regulations and will everyone and their families continued health and well being, during this time.